Sunday, July 29, 2012

Crash by Nicole Williams

Wow!  I loved this book. I started it and couldn't put it down until I finished it.  Crash is a fast paced passionate bad boy-I-want-to-save romance.  While some could read the bad boy with a bad temper as just another book that glorifies violence, Crash is so much more with deeper.  Beside let's face it, who hasn't wanted to save a bad boy or be the one special someone that can get through to him.  For me, Books are supposed to be a loose your reality type of story not necessarily what I would do in real life.  This is an excellent book for those of us who have loved Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McQuire.  Jude could actually take over my crush on Travis.
Lucy's family has downsized when her father lost his business which makes her family have to move to their lake cabin where she will go to private school.  She meets Jude Ryder whose reputation of local bad boy with a 2 page rap sheet.  But she sees something in him, Jude allows her to touch his soul. They are drawn to each other and their passion ignites.  I don't want to resummarize this book but trust me it's good.  I fully expect this one to follow in Beautiful Disaster's footsteps and wind up a best-seller that will put this Indie author on the radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment