Monday, June 11, 2012

Black Dawn by Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires 11)

I love the Morganville Vampires and have a bit of book crush on Shane.  Let me just say I hate it when Ms. Caine messes with Shane. ;) 
I don't want to give spoilers so I won't do a huge review because truly to appreciate all the brillance behind this series you need to read it from book one: "Glass House". 
Black Dawn continues the story line of Claire, Shane, Eve, and Michael who are trying to navigate Morganville's Vampire world.  In Last Breathe, The Draug, a watery vampire enemy that frightens even the vampire's have taken over the town and the survivors are wholed up in the founder's square which has been stockpiled for just such an occaision.  With Amelie sick from a Master Draug bite, Oliver is striking back while Myrnin and Claire work on finding a weapon of mass destruction.  Choas reigns and the friends will have to rescue one of their own before the battle begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment