Monday, December 19, 2011

The Ascended by Tiffany King (Meant to Be 3)

I was so glad I could move onto The Ascended as I finished Forgotten Souls.  I was a little disappointed that it didn't start right off where Souls left off.  Instead, Ascended starts almost 6 months later after Mark has left Krista.  I was totally bereft at the thought of them not getting back together.  I laughed and cried right along with Krista.  I enjoyed seeing all the guides and protectors interacting in this sequel.  It is a quick read and a great ending to the series.  I also enjoyed that a prequel to the series is included at the end of the ebook.  The prequel tells the story of what happened to Victor's band through the eyes of Mark's mother.  It was adorable to see all the characters as babies and already aware of their bonds.  I highly recommend this series as a wonderful inventive paranormal romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment